AllClear Fraud Alerts with Credit Monitoring™
Fraud alerts are an effective preventative measure designed to stop thieves from opening new accounts using stolen Social Security numbers and they provide protection across all three credit bureaus. When a fraud alert is in place, creditors are required by Federal law to take extra precautions to verify the identity of the person applying for credit prior to opening a new account or approving a loan.
AllClear ID makes it easy for you to set, renew, and remove a 1-year fraud alert on your TransUnion credit file at no cost over and above the cost of credit monitoring. And, it’s seamlessly integrated into the AllClear ID online customer portal, which makes it easy for you to manage your fraud alerts.
AllClear Fraud Alerts with Credit Monitoring™ includes:
- Fraud Alerts: To help prevent stolen Social Security numbers being used to open new accounts
- Protection at the three national credit bureaus: Starting with the ability to request, renew, and remove a 1-year fraud alert through TransUnion. TransUnion will relay the request to set the fraud alert to Experian and Equifax, and AllClear will send a reminder email when it is time to reset the fraud alert.
- Credit Monitoring: To detect creditors that ignore the fraud alert law. Available with single or triple bureau option1.
- Annual TransUnion credit report and VantageScore 3.0: For added visibility into your credit file
- Identity Theft Monitoring: This service operates in partnership with the National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA), which runs a global clearinghouse for stolen credentials. Federal law enforcement agencies, other government agencies, businesses, and academia find compromised consumer data through research and fraud prevention work and report the information to the NCFTA. When we receive compromised data from the NCFTA that matches yours, we alert you.
- Fast and Secure Phone Alerts: Our exclusive, patented2 alert technology keeps you informed of how your identity is being used. Your secure Voice Key also confirms that calls from AllClear ID are legitimate—not a phone scam or potential thief.
- Identity Repair: You automatically get access to our identity repair services, and if you become a victim of identity theft, a dedicated investigator will help repair your identity.
- Lost Wallet Protection: AllClear Investigators help cancel and replace your credit and debit cards if your wallet is lost or stolen.
- $1 Million in Identity Theft Insurance Coverage: Provides reimbursement of certain fees, lost wages, and fraud losses related to identity recovery. There is no deductible for this insurance.
- ChildScan Monitoring is available for those under 18. Databases are scanned to detect unauthorized use of a child’s Social Security number. In the event of fraud, the parent or guardian receives an alert, and an AllClear Investigator will conduct a full inquiry and help repair the child’s identity.