Official Rules and Restrictions AllClear ID
To provide fair and equal chance of winning, the following are the official rules for all contests on AllClear ID websites (including but not limited to www.allclearid.com and www.facebook.com/AllClearID).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Open to US residents only. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted.
- Debix/AllClear ID management, investors, employees (permanent, temporary, and contract), and their families are prohibited from winning any prizes awarded by AllClear ID.
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- AllClear ID reserves the right in their sole discretion to modify or cancel all or any portions of the Contest because of technical errors or malfunctions, or for other reasons that corrupt the Contest in any manner.
- AllClear ID also reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these Official Rules, who attempts to enter the Contest in any manner or through any means other than as described, or who attempts to disrupt the Contest or to circumvent any of these Official Rules.
- AllClear ID reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it is determined that the Participant has submitted false information, committed fraud, and/or plagiarism.
- AllClear ID is not responsible for any failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections. AllClear ID is not responsible for any inaccuracies in information which may be used in the Contest, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries, including data entered by participants. AllClear ID reserves the right to discontinue the Contest at any time, in which event, only entries received prior that date will be considered.
- Entries must be sent using the correct contest entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest announcement.
- Only one entry per email address used to send the email. Unless otherwise specified in an individual contest post, no person may enter any contest more than once using multiple email addresses.
- Winners of random email contests will be chosen at random from entries received.
- AllClear ID is not responsible for and will not consider as potential contest winners: incomplete or incorrect entries or entries sent but not received by AllClear ID for any reason. AllClear ID and those working for AllClear ID or on the behalf of AllClear ID, will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected, email, or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions or delays.
- In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an email entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized holder of the email account from which the entry is made.
- Entries and other submitted material become the property of AllClear ID and will not be acknowledged or returned. You understand and intend that any information submitted by you to AllClear ID may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to AllClear ID. By submitting any photo or written information to AllClear ID, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to AllClear ID.
Winners & Prizes
- By entering, each winner accepts all of the conditions, restrictions, requirements, and/or regulations required by AllClear ID, and agrees to accept delivery of prize.
- Winners of all contests will be contacted at the "sender" email used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. If applicable, AllClear ID will mail the contest prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email.
- Claiming of prizes requires an email to AllClear ID from the winning sender email address within 15 days of being notified of winning at the email used to enter. Upon proper verification, winnings will be awarded, and mailed to winner's mailing address within two (2) weeks. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. AllClear ID is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
- AllClear ID reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at the discretion of AllClear ID. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. Winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred. Any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes are each winner’s sole responsibility.
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner’s first name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes for AllClear ID and for this and/or similar promotions, without compensation.
Other Important Information
- By submitting any information to AllClear ID, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to AllClear ID herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances;
- Neither AllClear ID, AllClear ID sponsors, nor employees of AllClear ID or sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once possession has been taken of the product by winner. AllClear ID is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by AllClear ID.
- Entrants agree to release and hold harmless AllClear ID, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from participant’s participation in the Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. All entrants agree that United States law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the State of Texas.
- AllClear ID reserves the right to update the Contest Rules at any time and will do their best to keep Participants informed of changes but it is ultimately the responsibility of each and every Participant to be aware of any updates.
Standard contest rules apply. Only open to US residents. Readers may also send any questions and their contact information to AllClear ID, Attn: Marketing, 823 Congress Avenue, 3rd Floor, Austin, Texas 78701.